Jon and I love Italian food. We enjoy going out to get it at the Olive Garden and Carrabbas. And sometimes, I make it at home. We do spaghetti and meatballs and other types of Italian dishes (like my Lasagna Rolls Ups and the upcoming post about the Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake — be on the look out for it!) If you like Italian food, or decide to do an Italian-themed dinner night, I have the perfect supplement to your meal! It’s quick, easy and oh-so-good!
Doesn’t that look fantastic? Well, they are! And very easy to make. Here’s what you need:
- 1-12 ounce tube of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
To make this, here’s what you need to do:
- Open your can of biscuits and separate each biscuit out
- Roll each biscuit into a 12-inch (ish) long rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under (I found the biscuits sticking to my hands as I tried to roll them out between my hands, so I greased them up just a bit and it worked like a charm)
- Place your knots onto a greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes until golden brown
- While your knots are cooking, combine the remaining ingredients into a bowl or measuring cup
- Once your knots are finished cooking, immediately brush your mixture onto the knots
- Serve and enjoy!
It’s really very easy. You can pretty quickly put this together while your main course is finishing it’s cook time, then let bake while your course “sets” and you’re ready to go. And, I’m pretty sure it’ll be a hit in your house!
Original recipe from Real Mom Kitchen